Tag Archives: competition
Dhoom Macha Le – Season 2
Thanks Indian Youth Studio and D-Illusions for inviting the KUWAIT UPTO DATE on DHOOM MACHA LE – Season 2. DHOOM MACHA LE was a dance competition to bring out the dancing talent of Indians in Kuwait which was judge by the Bollywood dancing judge and choreographer DANCE INDIA DANCE FAME Terence Lewis & compared by the Aman Verma.
We come across many moments in our day which leave a lasting impression on us. Moments that make us realize the goodness in something or of someone. Grab your camera (not mobile phone) and capture such a person/moment/object or whatever is your definition of goodness.
- The top 20 winning entries will be displayed in a week long exhibition at 360 Mall in the beginning of October 2013.
- The top 3 winning entries will receive an amazing prize and will be featured in 360 Mall as the winning entries.
- Entries close on 30th September 2013
Submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your pictures should be: Size – 60×40 cms, 3888×2592 pxl (landscape or portrait) Resolution – 10 Mega Pixel or more, File Format – JPG
Rules & Regulations
- Each participant can submit maximum up to 5 pictures each
- Pictures can be sent by email (if size permits), through web transfer websites like sendspace.com, wetransfer.com etc. or can be delivered on CD to Alnowair office.
- All pictures should contain a Title/caption of the picture and the Full name, email address and mobile number of the photographer.
- All pictures once submitted are subject to use by Alnowair for promotional and exhibition purposes
- Pictures clicked from Mobile phone cameras are not recommended.
- The picture should be original
- Photo manipulation is not be allowed.
- In the event any sent photos are subject to copyright violations, Alnowair will not endorse any liability and the said liability will be wholly upon the sender.