Tag Archives: photography
We come across many moments in our day which leave a lasting impression on us. Moments that make us realize the goodness in something or of someone. Grab your camera (not mobile phone) and capture such a person/moment/object or whatever is your definition of goodness.
- The top 20 winning entries will be displayed in a week long exhibition at 360 Mall in the beginning of October 2013.
- The top 3 winning entries will receive an amazing prize and will be featured in 360 Mall as the winning entries.
- Entries close on 30th September 2013
Submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your pictures should be: Size – 60×40 cms, 3888×2592 pxl (landscape or portrait) Resolution – 10 Mega Pixel or more, File Format – JPG
Rules & Regulations
- Each participant can submit maximum up to 5 pictures each
- Pictures can be sent by email (if size permits), through web transfer websites like sendspace.com, wetransfer.com etc. or can be delivered on CD to Alnowair office.
- All pictures should contain a Title/caption of the picture and the Full name, email address and mobile number of the photographer.
- All pictures once submitted are subject to use by Alnowair for promotional and exhibition purposes
- Pictures clicked from Mobile phone cameras are not recommended.
- The picture should be original
- Photo manipulation is not be allowed.
- In the event any sent photos are subject to copyright violations, Alnowair will not endorse any liability and the said liability will be wholly upon the sender.
Coverage of the Traditional Splendor Fashion show by Kuwait Upto Date.
Sponsored by the National Council of Culture, Arts and Letters and produced by the LOYAC Academy of Performing Arts.
McDonald’s Kuwait is pleased to announce the a fun photography contest called “My McDonald’s” starting on Jan. 10. 2013 till Jan. 26. 2013.
The competition, that is open to all individuals in the State of Kuwait, and will be a platform to showcase their creativity and talent by using either their smartphones or digital cameras. Participants will be asked to capture their best McDonald’s experience (a family picture at a restaurant, a sunset behind a store, their favorite meal etc.)
SUBMITTING YOUR PHOTO
In order to be eligible for the smartphone contests users can:
Submit up to 2 photos taken with their smartphone per week Submissions must take place on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday to: email@example.com. They must submit the photo with their name, contact number, and type of camera they used in order to be eligible.
Once they have been submitted, all photos for that week will be posted on the McDonald’s Arabia Instagram page under the hashtag #mymcdonaldskw and in the album titled “My McDonald’s Kuwait” on the McDonald’s Arabia Facebook page.
VOTING FOR YOUR FAVORITE
- Voting will take place from Sunday to Tuesday of every week on McDonald’s Arabia Facebook page and Instagram
3 weekly winners with the most “Likes” (between both Facebook and Instagram) will be announced every Wednesday A Nikon D5200 DSLR cameras will be awarded to each weekly winner
For digital camera users, each participant will have between Jan. 10 to Jan. 26 to submit their best 2 photos to firstname.lastname@example.org At the end of the month a grand prize will be awarded to the top 3 photos. Judging panel will consist of prominent Kuwaiti photographers: Abdul Aziz Al Asousi, Majed Al Zaabi and Faisal Al Bisher. Three photos will be chosen for a grand prize.
1 Place: 2000 KWD
2 Place: 1000 KWD
3 Place: 500 KWD
The winners of these prizes will be announced at an awards ceremony on February 2 2013.