Tag Archives: photos
Special thanks to Shabbir Qamar and whole team of INDIAN YOUTH SOCIETY in Kuwait for inviting the KUWAIT UPTO DATE and organizing to bring the King of comedy KAPIL SHARMA in Kuwait.
Photos & Videos – Felix Baumgartner in Kuwait by RedBull #felixbaumgartner #felix #kuwait #q8 #redbullkuwait #redbull
Once again thanks a lot to RedBull Kuwait for always providing the entertaining opportunities to Kuwait and special thanks for inviting the KUWAIT UPTO DATE to have time with Felix Baumgartner.
Photographer : Usman Choudhry
Instagram : usman_choudhry
What does the death of a Celebrity mean to us?
How does the death of a celebrity affect us?
Technically, it does not affect us. What happens is a perceived notion of loss creeps into our minds. For much like the loss of Michael Jackson, this came completely out of the blue, and in such a manner that had it been an orchestrated plot, it would not have been this good. In a “live by the gun, die by the gun” methodology, Paul Walker met his end ironically via vehicular accident.
These people exist in their own world, and we in our own, and ever so often we invite them into our homes through Youtube, the Internet, Movies etc. They exist only when we turn on the media, and disappear as soon as we turn it off. However, knowing that they are there provides us with a sense of comfort, a deluded ideology of control in that whenever we choose we can invite them back into our lives and find out the latest news they have to offer.
No doubt several people were privy to the knowledge that the Fast & Furious franchise was being extended by another 3 titles, with locations such as Dubai and Egypt being mentioned as possibilities for the future.
It is not the death of one man, nor the death of a celebrity, that has people expressing emotion. It is the fact that we slowly realize how not in control we are of life. We live each day like it is a string of days, no one gives a second thought to the possibility, no matter how infinitesimal it may seem, that we might not wake up tomorrow, or that we wake up to find that someone else has passed away, god forbid a loved one.
Here is a character that will never again appear in an interview, or in a movie.
The people are not mourning Paul Walker, they mourn what his death represents, and that is the grim fact that the only thing promised in life…
We come across many moments in our day which leave a lasting impression on us. Moments that make us realize the goodness in something or of someone. Grab your camera (not mobile phone) and capture such a person/moment/object or whatever is your definition of goodness.
- The top 20 winning entries will be displayed in a week long exhibition at 360 Mall in the beginning of October 2013.
- The top 3 winning entries will receive an amazing prize and will be featured in 360 Mall as the winning entries.
- Entries close on 30th September 2013
Submit your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your pictures should be: Size – 60×40 cms, 3888×2592 pxl (landscape or portrait) Resolution – 10 Mega Pixel or more, File Format – JPG
Rules & Regulations
- Each participant can submit maximum up to 5 pictures each
- Pictures can be sent by email (if size permits), through web transfer websites like sendspace.com, wetransfer.com etc. or can be delivered on CD to Alnowair office.
- All pictures should contain a Title/caption of the picture and the Full name, email address and mobile number of the photographer.
- All pictures once submitted are subject to use by Alnowair for promotional and exhibition purposes
- Pictures clicked from Mobile phone cameras are not recommended.
- The picture should be original
- Photo manipulation is not be allowed.
- In the event any sent photos are subject to copyright violations, Alnowair will not endorse any liability and the said liability will be wholly upon the sender.